Designing homeschool curriculum can be frustrating but by following the traditional school structure, making own homeschool curriculum can be challenging.
Homeschool curriculum should cover some important aspects of learn. It should be noticed that each of homeschoolers may vary in applying curriculum. However most of curriculum should integrate the applicable direction about:
- The subjects to be covered.
- Guidelines for the importance of each topic: which knowledge is essential and which is best for more expansive study based on your child's personal interests
- Standards for knowledge which should be acquired by your child at each level.
- Suggestions for how to sensitively approach less academic subjects.
- Recommended books to use as texts for every subject.
If you are seeking some guidance to make your own homeschool curriculum, you can see it for more detail here Home Learning Year by Year: How to Design a Homeschool Curriculum from Preschool Through High School